Both a Side Table and a Turntable Sound System
The flip cover design of Root can prevent dust and display vinyl records beautifully. It can be used as a side table, flexibly becoming the focal point of your home space.
Combination of high volume and sound quality
Root Embedded with built-in amplifier, two 1” tweeters and two 4” woofer drivers, due to fine-tuned giant chamber design, it with max power handling 100w.
Three Point Suspension System
To maintain consistent, high quality sound performance while the audio gives high-volume and high-wattage output, Root has designed an exclusive "Tri-Point" suspension system to hold the platter and tonearm steady, and keeps the stylus riding in the grooves to read the music accurately.
Root's tonearm has gone through meticulous calibration of the overhang, spindle to pivot distance, effective tonearm length, inner/outer null points and offset angle, to reach a perfect balance, and achieve mere <= 0.8% peak distortion.
STATS AND SPECS
- Turntable speed 33 1/3rpm, 45rpm
- Phono Cartridge Jasmine M1 MM phono cartridge
- Effective tonearm length 218mm
- Pivot to spindle distance 200mm
- Overhang 18mm
- Offset Angle 24.7°
- Peak Distortion <= 0.8%
- Class D amplifier
- Two 1” tweeter and two 4” woofer drivers
- SPL High pitch 88 ±3dB / Low pitch 85 ±3dB
- Input Bluetooth / 3.5mm auxiliary stereo cable
- Output RCA stereo Line out